PDP, or as commonly called in the tech circles, a product page is a page where visitors land up and are converted into customers. This is the page where a company lists its products and pitches for buying them. To make sure that customers buy from your website, it is important to produce a page that performs well. For this kind of performance, you need professional help from iBaroody, one of the best web developers in Lebanon.
A professionally made product page captures attention and compels your customers to buy your products. In this blog, web developers from Lebanon recommend various factors that can make or break a product page.
1. Product titles: Your product titles must be SEO friendly. If they are heavily SEO influence, they become boring. Make sure you don’t fill your product pages with all possible keywords.
Keep your title creative and catchy and you can increase your number of clicks.
Takeaway: Find product titles that hit two birds with a single stone – Titles that cover relevant keywords to draw search engines and preserve human touch and intrigue the reader.
2. Product URLs: Your product URLs should most often be understandable to your customers. Most people ignore this very fine yet significant detail. Web developers in Lebanon recommend paying extra attention to product URLs.
Product URLs lend a feel of authenticity to your website URLs.
Takeaway: Proper URLs make you look authentic, not just to the search engines but also to the users.
3. Product Images: Picture are worth thousand words. This holds true in all facts. Don’t provide inferior quality images unless you are not confident of your product and want to dupe your customer into buying something different than what’s shown on the web and still technically be okay.
Takeaway: If you’ve a great product, flaunt it in all its glory! Your users will better want to have it in their hands. You’ve the budget, use the best portfolio professional you can afford. How you present your products a great impact on how much you sell.
4. Product videos: A high quality interactive video is always better than high quality images but both are necessary as they both serve a different purpose. Videos are great for the actual representation of products. Videos have great impact.
Takeaway: Videos are great influencers; the better, the clearer, more precise video you have, the more likely your products are going to sell. Get interesting videos made around your products.
5. Product description: Product descriptions are essential for product pages. You have got a great product, some good images and HD videos, it is all ineffective powerful product description. A well-written product description could be the difference between a hit and a miss product. Tell people why they should get your product. Enlist customer benefits.
Here are the things that you must cover in your product descriptions.
a. Product’s physical aspects – Product dimensions, look and feel, material etc.
b. Benefits for the customers – Why customers should buy your products. Why your products are superior to other products present on the internet.
Takeaway: With unique product descriptions for all your products you can do wonders to your PDP. Repeating product descriptions is going to cost penalties. Hire a writer or tie up with one of the web developers in Lebanon.