The ever-increasing number of smartphone users makes it imperative for businesses to have a mobile presence; this is why responsive web design is currently gaining grounds. The best SEO companies in Lebanon offer responsive web design services so that you can reap the SEO benefits of responsive web design. Read to know more.
Nowadays, having a mobile-friendly website is not enough for businesses. Your business needs a website with cross-browser compatibility to gain a competitive edge in the digital marketplace. A responsive website helps your customers view your web pages impeccably from different mobile devices having different screen sizes and resolution. Moreover, responsive web design also helps improve your search engine ranking on Google. Since businesses rely greatly on online traffic and search engine rankings, you cannot ignore the important role a responsive website plays at the current times. If you are not aware of the SEO benefits of having a responsive website, we are here to enlighten you on the same.
Here are some SEO benefits of responsive web design:
- Google Loves Responsive Websites: Responsive websites have become crucial to the success of online businesses just as SEO and high-quality content. Google has recently announced mobile-friendliness as a new ranking factor. Thus, if your website is not mobile optimized, you are going to lose a big chunk of potential clients that use mobile devices to surf the web.
- Enhances User Experience: Publishing useful, informative and engaging content is a crucial aspect of your SEO strategy. When your readers come across relevant content on your site, it motivates them to share the content with their friends and acquaintances. A responsive website enables users to read as well as share your content with ease via different handheld or tablet devices. The key objective of having a responsive web design is to improve user-experience (UX). If you want your visitors to interact with your website regularly, you cannot afford to ignore user experience. Responsive websites are, mobile-friendly, user-friendly, and give priority to ease of access, and smooth navigation for your users for enhancing user experience; this is why professional SEO in Lebanon recommend businesses of all sizes to opt for responsive designs.
- Single URL Helps Eliminate Duplicate Content: When you have a responsive site, you do not need a mobile version of your website. A responsive site allows you to have only one URL for all mobile devices. Businesses having a separate mobile site have to deal with the problem of duplicate content since the content on their desktop site, and URL of the mobile version of their site is the same.
- Speeds Up the Loading of Your Web Page: Generally, mobile web pages take more than seven seconds to load. Google prefers mobile web pages having a page load speed of 1 second. A website with responsive design reduces the load time of your web pages considerably as responsive web designers keep redirects on your web pages to a minimum for enhancing user-experience in general and your SEO ranking in particular.
- Reduces Bounce Rates: High bounce rates alert Google that your web pages are not providing relevant content to your visitors; this can bring down your search engine rankings. Responsive web design reduces bounce rates by displaying useful and pertinent content your visitors are looking for. Moreover, a responsive website simplifies the process of reading the content delivered to different mobile devices from your desktop website. What’s more, it also facilitates easy navigation and keeps your readers coming back to your site.
Hope the factors mentioned above will help you comprehend the significance of having a responsive website. Responsive websites are flexible, easy to maintain, and also cost-effective. If your business does not have a responsive site, you should consider hiring a professional web design company in Lebanon to create a website with cross-browser compatibility.