iBaroody offers: SMO (Social Media Optimization or also known as SMM (Social Media Marketing) to our own clients, and anyone else looking for the highest quality of work, man-hours, dedication, to get the effective exposure and results in any business should get from the Social Networking Websites and the Online world!
We already know our services and packages are some of the Highest END for these services delivered and implemented at the highest quality possible worldwide.
iBaroody SMO and SMM services are very effective and in high demand, because we do generate effective results monthly.
Social Media Marketing Services are in high demand in 2017. This is why iBaroody as a professional Social Media marketing Company has adapted all our SMM (Social Media Marketing) Services, Solutions, to suit any company size, business SMM needs, web owners, companies, retailers and even serving individuals. We offer High-End High Level monthly customized SMM services that competes and beats any advertising company social media campaigns in man-hours, dedicated, content writing, graphics design, numbers of likes, adding friends, followers subscribers, posting, events, news, articles, videos, images, live chat and messaging, answering emails and comments filtering bad content and posts, increasing sales through social media profile pages, direct or indirect exposure, traffic to websites, generating more phone calls, leads, emails, and the end result? Giving you the highest level of branding, exposure, and free marketing power using all social media sites to your advantage is what iBaroody social media customized proposals and campaigns are always about.
iBaroody Social Media Marketing Services in Lebanon, Dubai, KSA, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and serving the entire Middle East are all based on monthly affordable costs and the number of days and man-hours per week we work for you full time.
Social Media Marketing Service 1
Social Media Marketing Service 2
Social Media Marketing Service 3
Each package contains all the workload, work plan, and man-hours to full fill all the
deliverable (Check below), and all done over and over every 30 days…
Each dollar spent on iBaroody social media services, we know our work cannot be matched for the money and man-hours when you compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.
Anyone looking for social media interaction services and success?
Contact iBaroody now and simply try us out for one month to find out what we do and how we do it before planning and spending money anywhere else!
Other Related Services:
iBaroody has a dedicated Team of sharp highly experienced content writers, translators, and Photographers. Also, iBaroody has a Data Entry Team that we can provide each and every client with the material they need to fulfill the more professional required materials in order to complete this package so we can achieve the highest levels of success.
Usually in nowadays and in past advertising companies, internet marketing Companies
, or PR (Public Relations) agencies or businesses charge their clients tens of thousands of dollars for the same content iBaroody can provide you with for 10 times Less.
Do NOT be fooled that in the Middle East Price equals Quality.
Comparing iBaroody Social Networking Services to other companies:
The FACTS are advertising companies
today are running out of business because they have no means, resources, and the ability to create, handle, manage their own Internet and Online related services starting with Websites ending with SMO and SMM or SEO Services
95% of All advertising companies, marketing agencies, and PR business Outsource this work to others including to iBaroody.
Such companies end up charging their clients over $20,000 a month for about the same work iBaroody does for $2000 and $3000
All this of course is because iBaroody does NOT outsource any work, nor are their 3 to 4 different Middle Men (Companies) each has to Profit to complete services and packages. Each causes the entire project and campaign to have delays, more errors, and a lack of communication for the client to get what he/she wants!
One of the Best Examples to prove to you this point:
If these services are solid products, look at iBaroody as the main Factory selling you directly the Best of the Best there is, and at the most affordable wholesale prices. No stores to sell them our products, No sales to make commissions, which sell it back to you at retail prices, and No dealers and regional monopolies to increase profits as they like!
What we do for you Each and Every Month:
1. Brand Promotion using Social Media Platforms
- Social networking websites- Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pin Interest, etc
- Blogs – company blogs or blogs which are very popular
- Mobile Phones – advertising through mobile phones or creating mobile apps
- Engagement- a media where customers and stakeholders can express and share their opinion and others can read it like discussion forms, consumer forums, etc
2. General Marketing Techniques
- Targeting- Through social media sites we can get the likes/dislikes of the target customers and then the companies can make their business strategies based on that
- COBRAS- Consumer’s Online Brand Related Activities (COBRAs) is another method used by advertisers to promote their products.
- eWOM- electronic Word Of Mouth (eWOM) is a convenient manner by which a product is promoted via “consumer-to-consumer” interactions
- Get More Leads With Calls to Action(CTA) – We write innovative posts to get the attention of every reader that comes to that page
- Give Content the Priority It Deserves – Even if the content has a great substance it will be of no use if there is no one seeing it. So we make sure that the content receives good traffic by sharing, commenting, and liking it.
- Consistency in content development – We make sure that every post we publish is useful to our present, future, and potential clients.
- Optimize content for search – Making our content to be available even after months of publishing is another way to market the product.
- Absorbing traffic from other communities – Being active on other industry blogs, forums, and community websites is also a great way to build relationships and to strengthen social following.
- Multimedia Usage – The good news is that it’s easy for a company to create and publish videos and pictures. We use pictures and videos as a marketing medium.
- Social Media – We will create a strong fan following base using the below mentioned ways.
3. How we build a strong following base on social networks:
- Continuously produce great and shareable content.
- Make it easy for the readers to share and follow you on social networks (use social buttons as a call-to-action on your posts).
- Build or join conversations on social networks where your target audience is.
- Share other content and let them know about it, particularly individuals who have substantial followers in your niche.
- Thank the people for sharing your content and build alliances.
4. Our plan for the month
- Making it known on Web-Target the social networking sites where the product can be promoted. Most of your customers are probably using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn at a minimum. But we consider other, lesser-known sites such as Tumblr and Pinterest as well. So an account needs to be set up on these sites as well.
- Product Promotion- Obviously, you want to promote your product. But that's not it, we will be using this platform to sell more products, attracting return customers or gaining new customers.
- New Facebook page- Modify the existing page/create a new one and make it appealing to people to like it, comment on it, leave reviews, and even link to your website so they can buy it.
- Offer Incentives - Encourage people to like your product page. Offer incentives such as coupons and discounts. Invite people to share your page with their friends so your community can grow.
- Develop Engaging content - Develop surveys, quizzes, and other content that will generate interest and drive traffic to your page and your product.
- Take a poll - Ask your customers where they like to go online. Take a poll on your Facebook page or ask for comments on your blog. This will lead you to ideas.
- Create a Twitter account- We will set up an account on Twitter for your product and promote it by attracting followers.
- Well written messages - Come up with brief messages that describe and promote your product.
- Getting more followers - Follow people, brands, and companies that might be interested in your product. The more people you follow, the more followers you have a chance of attracting.
- Use LinkedIn- If your product is relevant to businesses and professionals. LinkedIn is a social networking site that is predominately used by professionals and business people.
- Post regular reviews and updates - We would set up a group for your product and reach out to people and companies that your product could serve.
- Blog about your product- Create a blog with interesting articles which people can share on social networking sites
- Giving more outreach to content - Encourage people to share your posts and share them yourself by posting them to other social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Put together a YouTube video - People watch billions of YouTube videos every day. Make a video or a slideshow about your product that will serve as an advertisement that can potentially go viral, which means it gets forwarded and viewed by many different people. Encourage others to post videos of themselves using or benefiting from your product. Hold contests or give away free products in exchange for submitting videos.
* The marketing techniques we use will be based on the kind of product that needs to be marketed. This document tells the general marketing strategies used at iBaroody.
Social Networking and Web 2.0 Marketing
How and what can I do using Social Networking and Web 2.0 marketing to expand my business and website exposure?
- Research your market, business, and website.
- Decide on a Work plan. Includes how, what, when, where.
- Implementation. Adding the tools to your website.
- Learn how and have an idea about what to expect and what type of results to get.
How can iBaroody help me here?
We have put together a Social Networking marketing package for you.
- We will answer all your concerns and needs. All the above research will be dedicated to your website and business.
- We will work together to decide on what and how to proceed.
- Included in this Social Networking marketing package will be:
- Social bookmarking of your website.
- Blog Installation-Blog promotion-blog content writing.
- Web 2.0 Page(s) creation-optimization-marketing-promotion.
- High PR links Guaranteed.
- Excellent exposure
- Increase traffic-visitors-sales
- Expand your market