3D Animation Real Characters
3D Animation Videos with Real Characters (Characterization) are one step up from 3D Videos Animation. We take Real Characters (Real People) or real scenes Professional Photography and Professional HD Images and Pictures are required in order to turn the real people and/or scenes into 3D Animation motion and looking as real as it gets.
3D Animation for Real Characters
Real Characters: Any person and/or tangible product can be turned into 3D Images then into 3D Animation
From real Life to Animation requires 4 different HD images of a person taken from 4 different angles.
We take the Digital HD Images and turn them into 3D Images.
By having the 4 Images from 4 Different Angles we Join the 4 3D images together and with development is the animation.
Then you will have 2 seconds video of that one person turning around into a 360 Panoramic view.
With such source files we can start any Real Character using 3D Animation to do anything anyone wants in terms of actions, movement, special effects etc…
This is the start of 3D Animation videos with real characters. And with iBaroody our expert staff and highly experienced 3D designers and developers?
The 2/3 seconds video can be developed into an entire 30 Seconds 3D animation real character video, 30 minutes TV episode or even an entire 1.5 hours movie.
It sounds simple and easy.
It is however the resources, the man hours and time required to accomplish and deliver such videos is very demanding and very time consuming. On an average 6 minutes 3D Animation with real characters video can take 1 to 1.5 month.
Serious capital is required and anyone in this industry already knows the level of work involved and costs.
Costs can range between $75 to $200 per second!
What iBaroody does business wise is:
A- 100% Clients satisfaction Guaranteed.
B- Every story board, animation sequence must be approved by the client.
C- Client may add, make changes as they please and as we go.
D- End result? 100% Clients Approval and 100% the highest quality possible in 3D Animation as we use the same software, technologies there is available today.
- Model Rigging
- Lighting and Texturing
- Compositing and Final rendering.
3D Animation of Real Characters Basic Development Flow:
– Rigging: 3D rigging is the process of creating a skeleton for a 3D model so it can move. Most commonly, characters are rigged before they are animated because if a character model doesn’t have a rig, they can’t be deformed and moved around.
– Lighting and Texturing: Lighting effects to a rendered scene. It allows the viewer to see beams of light shining through the environment. Texture mapping is a method for defining high-frequency detail, surface texture, or color information on a computer-generated graphic or 3D model
– Rendering: Sequencing the output of the 3D work without the special effects.
– Compositing: Compositing is the combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images, often to create the illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene. Adding the loads of special effects to the Video.
If the client does not have 3D characters ready, we will have to model the characters from scratch with the help of the comic books as reference if or when applicable and/or any storyboard or 2D images clients have in mind.